CityNews Vancouver is proud to broadcast from the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish) and səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) people.
CityNews Vancouver brings you the very latest news and information all day, every day.
With a newsroom staffed by a team of award-winning journalists, CityNews delivers news, traffic, weather, sports and business information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our nightly evening TV news broadcasts air on television and online 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- CityNews Vancouver brings you the city’s only 24-hour news broadcast
- We provide complete local, national and international news coverage
- Every weekday starts at 5 a.m. with the CityNews Vancouver Morning Show
Traffic and Weather
- Radio traffic reports and weather forecasts every 10 minutes on the ones — 24 hours day, 7 days a week
- Traffic alerts between the regular reports when there are major problems
- The Air Patrol reports traffic from the sky for your morning and afternoon commutes.
- Vancouver’s most frequent business reports at :26 and :56 past the hour… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Market Minutes at :13 and :43 during trading hours
- Sports reports at :15 and :45 past the hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All the latest scores from a team of top sports broadcasters
- Insight and analysis into trades, drafts and management changes
- Our digital team reports on our website and social media accounts 24 hours a day to bring you the very latest breaking news
- One of Vancouver’s most-followed Twitter accounts
- Major stories can be found on our Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- Get breaking news right from the reporters on the scene